The reality of packing

Leaving for another country is such a blissful feeling, getting excited, shopping for clothes, and searching for itineraries. But, before getting all those feelings, surely everyone has encountered the hassles and horrors of packing!

So, yes this post is solely for packing itself. I hate packing moreover when you have a 10 or 20 kg limit and especially if you stay in a place for 5 or more days. You know us girls, it's better to overpack than under pack. So we travel with 2 or more spares, leaving with less room for the more important stuff. I don't know if it's just me, but I get this anxiety if I don't have an extra anything.




So here are my packing tips!

1. Put it in a ziplock
You don't want any liquids to spill off? Especially those oils and lotions that we often leave open. At one point in our life, we all experienced rubbing tissue and getting sticky because of spilled lotion and powders.

2. Roll it!
Yes, roll your clothes and stack them. One of the ways to lessen the space is to roll what you can.

3. Pack light
This is really hard for me, but try your hardest to pack only what is needed. Most of the time those spares aren't used. Try to pack light, if something can be repeated, repeat it (for example shoes). Remember you always have your pasalubongs when you go home, you don't wanna throw away stuff because of excess baggage.

4. Buy a duffle bag
I bring my duffle bag with my luggage. It's where I put the excess, and I can hand-carry or check it in. Less hassle, lighter luggage!

5. Pack early, pack intelligently
It's hard to pack if there's still a lot of missing things right? The hassles of opening and closing your luggage, on and on and on. So my tip is to create a list, then gather the items on your list and put it in one place. When the time comes that everything is complete, that's time to put everything in your luggage.

6. Necessities
This is not a packing tip, but it's really important to buy a small lock and bag tag for all your bags, a plus if you have a bag cover.

So here are just a few tips to make packing less of a hassle, you always have the www, especially youtube which you can refer to for the travelers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The reality of wanting to talk to somebody

The reality of joining pageants

The reality of low maintenance relationships