The reality of wanting to talk to somebody

Ever get the feeling of wanting to talk to someone so badly, but your afraid you might annoy them? Or at the very least, they only talk to you out of politeness? How do you deal with this? Cause I've experienced this feeling over and over again, but I still don't know how to properly deal with it, better yet avoid it. I still try to discover different ways, and that puts me in an uneasy state.

I try to stop myself by putting messages in the archive so I won't see the thread. I'm trying to live by the motto "Choose people who choose you" so that keeps myself from messaging a person. If they want to talk to you, they will. If you don't receive a message in a certain amount of time then you know what that means.

But what if they feel the same way, and they're the ones waiting for your message?

Comments

  1. The best way that I found to think about it is , instead of thinking someone will be bothered by you start thinking " This person would probably enjoy taking to someone like me" ect... You sound like a great person with a lot to offer, any person you talk to is lucky ..Start knowing your worth your worth a lot more than you think

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The reality of joining pageants

The reality of low maintenance relationships